A per annum median tuition of $21,644 is charged by colleges and universities that offer online international relations programs across the nation. There has been a 6.6% increase in the median tuition in recent years. In 2007, the annual median tuition was $20,300 at these online schools.
The following graph shows the range of tuition at online international relations colleges from least to most affordable:
|Number of Schools
The most expensive colleges that have online international relations programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of over $27,256. On the other hand, annual tuition charged by the cheapest schools ranges from $11,880 to $14,940. Florida and Virginia are home to the least costly accredited online international relations schools.
- Master of Arts in International Relations – Security Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy
- International Relations and Diplomacy (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Government – Foreign Policy and International Relations
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Business Administration in International Relations
- Master of Science in National Security Affairs – International Relations and Global Affairs
- Master of Science in International Marketing Management
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy – International Terrorism
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy – International Conflict Management
In 2011, roughly 3% of international relations graduates from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these reasonably priced programs. This represents 5,735 of the 167,665 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of international relations graduates from the most inexpensive online schools has decreased. However, the number of graduates has increased by 46,213 graduates per year.
Tuition ranging from $16,792 to $21,600 annually is charged by other somewhat more expensive online international relations colleges and universities. Of the 8 online colleges and universities that have international relations programs in the nation, 2 have tuition in this range.
Approximately 41.2% of the nation’s international relations graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This represents 69,031 students.
When you head off to college — especially more than a few miles from home, you may feel a little… Continue Reading
If you funded — or plan to fund — a significant portion of your college education with student loans, don’t… Continue Reading
In an out of the ordinary attempt to boost financial aid for undergrads, the University of California publicly launched an… Continue Reading