A per annum average tuition of $15,819 is charged by colleges and universities with online international business programs across the nation. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased by 2.7%. In 2007, the average tuition was $15,411 each year at these online colleges and universities.
Online international business schools are also known as international management and international trade schools. The tuition range for online international business colleges is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $24,000 is charged by the costliest online international business colleges and universities. The cheapest schools, on the other hand, charge annual tuition costs in the range of $1,462 to $4,476. The accredited online international business schools that are the least costly are located in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Washington.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business – Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Business – Accounting
- Associate of Arts and Science in Business Administration and International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – General Management: International Business
- Bachelor of Science in International Business – General Management
- Bachelor of Science in International Business – Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science in International Business – Government Contract Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems – Cyber Security: International Business
- International Business (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in International Business – Health Systems
In 2011, these low tuition programs graduated approximately 16% of international business graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation. Therefore, of the 448,407 graduates in the nation, 70,300 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the percentage of international business graduates from the lowest cost online schools has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 14,870 graduates per year.
Yearly tuition in the range of $5,948 to $13,680 is charged by other somewhat more costly online international business schools. Approximately 10 of the 46 online schools offering international business programs in the US charge tuition in this range.
A reported 29.8%, or 133,450 of the nation’s international business graduates earned their degrees and certificates from these affordable online programs in 2011. The number of students graduating from these colleges and universities was only 68,398 students in 2006, which was a short 5 years prior. This is a 95% increase in the number of students graduating from these reasonably priced online schools.
As this government shutdown continues, many of you are worried it could affect student loans and public education. As it… Continue Reading
While the shutdown has had little direct effect on students and others in academia, the result of this week’s Congressional… Continue Reading
In several studies released over the last couple months, experts have linked overborrowing of student loans with a lack financial… Continue Reading