Find a Cheap Online College
An annual median tuition of $17,442 is charged by colleges that have online interactive media programs in the US. Over the past few years, the median tuition has decreased by 12.2%. In 2007, the annual median tuition was $19,872 at these online schools.
The range of tuition at online interactive media colleges from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $17,568 is charged by the costliest schools that offer online interactive media programs. On the other end of the spectrum, annual tuition at the cheapest schools is in the range of $708 to $17,316. Arizona and California are home to the most inexpensive accredited online interactive media schools.
- Bachelor of Science in Interactive Media
- Associate of Arts and Science in Web Design and Interactive Media
- Associate of Arts and Science in Interactive Media Design
- Associate of Arts in Interactive Media Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Web Design and Interactive Media
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Web Design and Interactive Media
- Associate of Arts and Science in Information Technology – Applications Developer: Interactive Media
- Associate of Applied Business in Visual Communication and Design – Web and Interactive Media
In 2011, of all interactive media graduates from online colleges and universities in the nation, an estimated 24% earned credentials from these cheap programs. Therefore, of the 45,338 graduates in the nation, 10,869 are from the least costly colleges and universities. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of interactive media graduates from the least expensive online colleges and universities has decreased by 9,210 graduates annually, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has also decreased.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. Santa Rosa Junior College||Santa Rosa, California||$708||$6,474|
|2. Art Institute of Phoenix||Phoenix, Arizona||$17,316||$17,316|
|3. Art Institutes International||Minneapolis, Minnesota||$17,316||$17,316|
|4. Art Institute of Austin||Austin, Texas||$17,568||$17,568|
|5. Art Institute of Houston||Houston, Texas||$17,568||$17,568|
|6. DePaul University||Chicago, Illinois||$28,240||$28,240|
Information obtained from NCES, 2012