Of the colleges in the US, only 2 are online innovation colleges. An average tuition of $24,280 each year is charged by these colleges. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 29.8%. In 2007, the yearly average tuition was $18,701 at these online colleges.
Tuition of a reported $36,380 per annum is charged by the most expensive online innovation school. However, a tuition of $12,180 per year is charged by the cheapest school.
- Master of Science in Professional Studies – Service Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Health Innovation and Leadership
- Master of Healthcare Innovation
- Master of Arts in Education and Innovation
- Master of Science in Service Leadership and Innovation
- Master of Arts in Strategic Innovation and Change
- Master of Science in Managing Innovation and Information Technology
- Master of Science in Innovation and Intra/Entrepreneurship – Advanced Practice Nursing
- Certificate: Graduate Certificate in Corporate Innovation
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at UVM graduated approximately 31% of innovation graduates from online colleges and universities in the country. Therefore, of the 41,743 graduates in the US, 12,779 are from the least costly colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the number of innovation graduates from the least costly programs at UVM has increased by 6,312 graduates each year. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.