Of the schools in the country, only 3 are online ethics schools. These schools charge students an average annual tuition of $26,292. Over the past few years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 6.8%. The per annum average tuition at these online colleges and universities in 2007 was $24,627.
Tuition of a reported $31,040 annually is charged by the most expensive online ethics school. On the other end of the spectrum, a tuition of $22,500 yearly is charged by the cheapest college.
- Master of Science in Health Care Ethics
- Master of Arts in Theology – Christian Ethics
- Master of Divinity – Christian Ethics
- Master of Arts in Christian Leadership – Christian Ethics
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Ethics
- Master of Arts in Theology and Ministry – Christian Ethics
- Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Ethics
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences – Clinical Research Regulation and Ethics
- Doctor of Bioethics – Catholic Healthcare Ethics
- Master of Arts in Bioethics and Health Policy – Catholic Healthcare Ethics
Of all ethics graduates from online colleges across the US, approximately 6% graduated from these lowest cost programs at RU in 2011. Therefore, of the 35,498 graduates from around the nation, 2,052 are from the most inexpensive schools. From 2006 to 2011, the number of ethics graduates from the least costly programs at RU has increased by 10,600 graduates per year. However, the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
Approximately 35.4%, or 12,565 of the nation’s ethics graduates, earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs at Duquesne University in 2011. Thus, the number of graduates from these low tuition online programs at DU has increased by 100%.