Only 1 online digital media college exists in the country. This school is Savannah College of Art and Design. Because it is the only college, it is, by default, the lowest cost online digital media school in the country. A yearly tuition of $29,070 is charged by this college. Compared to the median tuition for other online programs around the nation, which is $10,368, SCAD is relatively high cost.
Savannah College of Art and Design’s tuition has increased by 19% in recent years. In 2007, the tuition was cheaper at $24,390 each year.
- Associate of Applied Science in Telecommunications – Digital Media Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media – Game Development
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Management – Digital Media
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Integrated Digital Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media – Interactive Design
- Master of Science in Architecture – Digital Media
- Bachelor in Digital Media Arts
- PhD in Architectural Studies – Design with Digital Media
- Master of Science in Architectural Studies – Design with Digital Media
From these relatively expensive online digital media programs at the school, a reported 13,473 students graduated in 2010. From 2006 to 2011, the number of graduates has increased by around 3,172 graduates.