There are 3 online counseling psychology colleges and universities in the nation. An average yearly tuition of $16,630 is charged by these colleges. There has been a 20.9% increase in the average tuition in recent years. In 2007, the average tuition was $13,760 yearly at these online colleges.
Tuition of about $19,440 each year is charged by the most expensive school offering online counseling psychology programs. But, tuition at the cheapest college is $13,950 per year.
- Master of Arts in Forensic and Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology – Latino Mental Health
- Master of Arts in Forensic and Counseling Psychology – Latino Mental Health
- Master of Education in Counseling Psychology – Mental Health Practices in Schools
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology – Art Therapy
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology – Clinical
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology and Community Mental Health
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Life Coaching
In 2011, of all counseling psychology graduates from online colleges and universities in the country, an estimated 5% earned credentials from these most inexpensive programs at SAGU. Therefore, of the 32,920 graduates from across the country, 1,743 are from the most inexpensive colleges. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of counseling psychology graduates from the least expensive programs at SAGU has increased by 149 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has decreased.
In 2011, 92.1% of the country’s counseling psychology graduates received their credentials from these affordable online programs at Grand Canyon University. This was 30,311 students. Only 13,193 students graduated from GCU, only 5 years earlier, in 2006.