Of the colleges in the US, only 2 are online business education colleges. An average tuition of $3,248 each year is charged by these colleges. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 16.6%. In 2007, the yearly average tuition was $2,786 at these online colleges.
Tuition of a reported $3,614 per annum is charged by the most expensive online business education school. However, a tuition of $2,881 per year is charged by the cheapest school.
- Associate of Arts in Business Education
- Associate of Arts and Science in Business – Business Education/Office Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education – Business Education
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Education
- Master of Arts in Education in Business Education
- Master of Science in Business Education
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at ECU graduated approximately 80% of business education graduates from online colleges and universities in the country. Therefore, of the 29,438 graduates in the US, 23,459 are from the least costly colleges and universities. From 2006 to 2011, the number of business education graduates from the least costly programs at ECU has increased by 2,559 graduates each year. However, the percentage of graduates from these colleges and universities has decreased.