An average tuition of $10,335 annually is charged by colleges in the US that have online bachelors degree in small business programs. In recent years, the average tuition has increased. This change in tuition was around 2.8%. The annual average tuition at these online schools in 2009 was $10,050.
Online bachelors degree in small business schools are also known as small business management schools. The tuition range for colleges offering online small business programs at the bachelors level is displayed in the following graph. Tuition is shown from the highest to lowest cost colleges and universities.
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
Tuition of more than $11,160 per annum is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online bachelors degree in small business programs. The cheapest colleges, on the other hand, require students to pay tuition in the range of $8,040 to $9,400 per annum. The accredited online small business bachelors degree schools that are the least expensive are located in Colorado, Nebraska, and New Mexico.
- Bachelor of Science in Business in Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor in Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Political Science: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Religious Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Film and Media Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Justice Studies: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – History: European: Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – History: United States: Small Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Family and Human Development: Small Business
Of all small business graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country, approximately 10% graduated from these low tuition programs in 2011. Therefore, of the 103,694 graduates from around the US, 10,829 are from the least costly schools. Between 2009 and 2011, the percentage of small business graduates with bachelors degrees from the lowest cost online colleges and universities has decreased, while the number of graduates has increased by 3,333 graduates annually.
Tuition ranging from $9,480 to $9,780 each year is charged by other somewhat more expensive online small business bachelors degree schools. Tuition in this range is charged by 13 of the 39 online colleges offering bachelors degrees in small business programs in the country.
Approximately 26.7% of the nation’s small business bachelors level graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This represents 27,656 students.
When you head off to college — especially more than a few miles from home, you may feel a little… Continue Reading
If you funded — or plan to fund — a significant portion of your college education with student loans, don’t… Continue Reading
In an out of the ordinary attempt to boost financial aid for undergrads, the University of California publicly launched an… Continue Reading