Of the colleges in the US, only 1 is an online bachelors degree in retail management school. The only school is Southern New Hampshire University. Because it is the only school, it is, by default, the most inexpensive online retail management bachelors degree university in the US. A yearly tuition of $26,112 is charged by this college. Compared to the median tuition for other online programs around the nation, which is $10,368, SNHU is relatively expensive.
Over the past few years, Southern New Hampshire University’s tuition has increased. This change in tuition was approximately 14%. In 2007, the tuition was cheaper at $23,016 each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management – Retail Operations
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management – Fashion Merchandising
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Retail Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration – Retail Management
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion and Retail Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Retail Management
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management – Small Business Retail Management
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management – Retail Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management
- BA/Service Management – Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
From these relatively expensive online retail management programs offering bachelors degrees at the school, in 2010, an estimated 13,893 students graduated. The number of graduates has increased by about 956 graduates from 2006 to 2011.