Only 1 online bachelors degree in restaurant management college exists in the country. The only school is Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. Because it is the only school, it is, by default, the least expensive online restaurant management bachelors degree school in the country. A yearly tuition of $38,000 is charged by this college.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts’ tuition has decreased in recent years. This change in tuition was approximately 1%. In 2009, the tuition was more expensive at $38,200 per annum.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Restaurant Management – Baking and Pastry Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Restaurant Management – Sustainability
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Restaurant Management – Wine and Beverage Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration Hospitality Management Specialization
- BA/Service Management – Restaurant Enterprise Management
- BA/Service Management – Hospitality Enterprise
- BA in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management (BS)
In 2010, from these relatively expensive online restaurant management programs offering bachelors degrees at the school, approximately 1,224 students graduated. From 2009 to 2011, the number of graduates has decreased by approximately 80 graduates.