In the nation, there are 3 online bachelors degree in library science colleges and universities. An average tuition of $5,677 each year is charged by these schools. In recent years, there has been a 8.2% increase in the average tuition. In 2007, the annual average tuition was $5,248 at these online schools.
The costliest college that offers online bachelors degree in library science programs require students to pay a yearly tuition of a reported $5,804. On the other hand, tuition charged by the cheapest school is $5,423 per annum.
- Bachelor of General Studies – Library Science
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies – Library Science
- Bachelor of Science in Library Science
- Bachelor of General Studies in Library Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Library Science and Media
- BA/Library Science and Media
In 2011, these lowest cost programs at UNO graduated approximately 44% of library science graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges and universities in the country. This represents 12,052 of the 27,415 graduates in the US. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of library science graduates with bachelors degrees from the least expensive programs at UNO has increased by 2,177 graduates yearly, while the percentage of graduates from these colleges has decreased.