Find a Cheap Online College
Schools around the country with online bachelors degree in health science programs have an average tuition of $12,337 per year. The average tuition annually was $4,243 at these online colleges in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online health science programs at the bachelors level from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $15,285 is charged by the costliest online bachelors degree in health science colleges and universities. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition at the cheapest schools is in the range of $2,820 to $8,182 annually. The lowest cost accredited online health science bachelors degree schools are located in Florida and Michigan.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Imaging Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Allied Dental
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Allied Health
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Diagnostic Medical Imaging and Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies – Allied Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Science – Audiology Assistant/Hearing-Aid Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Science – Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences – Respiratory Care
In 2011, an estimated 33% of health science graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. This represents 35,600 of the 109,172 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of health science graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 25,065 graduates per annum.
Yearly tuition in the range of $9,811 to $13,376 is charged by other somewhat more costly online health science bachelors degree schools. Tuition in this range is charged by 2 of the 7 online colleges that have bachelors degrees in health science programs in the country.
Approximately 28,813 students earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This is 26% of the nation’s health science bachelors level graduates.
|Everest University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Walden University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|Post University||Online||Click for more info||Click for more info|
|1. University of West Florida||Pensacola, Florida||$2,820||$13,453|
|2. Western Michigan University||Kalamazoo, Michigan||$8,182||$20,070|
|3. University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey||Newark, New Jersey||$9,811||$14,717|
|4. Keiser University||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||$13,376||$13,376|
|5. South University||Savannah, Georgia||$15,285||$15,285|
|6. South University||Columbia, South Carolina||$15,285||$15,285|
|7. Nova Southeastern University||Fort Lauderdale, Florida||$21,600||$21,600|