A per annum median tuition of $6,482 is charged by colleges and universities with online advertising programs across the nation. The median tuition has increased by 27.5% in recent years. The annual median tuition at these onlineschools in 2007 was $5,085.
The tuition range for online advertising colleges from most to least costly is displayed in the following graph:
|Number of Schools
Tuition of more than $26,112 per annum is charged by the most expensive colleges and universities offering online advertising programs. But, tuition at the cheapest schools is in the range of $1,356 to $1,894 annually. North Carolina are home to the least costly accredited online advertising schools.
- Master of Fine Arts in Advertising – Copywriting
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing and Advertising Management
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising – Copywriting
- Associate of Arts in Advertising – Art Direction
- Associate of Arts in Advertising – Copywriting
- Master of Fine Arts in Advertising – Art Direction
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising – Art Direction
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising – Account Planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Advertising
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Public Relations and Advertising
These reasonably priced programs graduated roughly 4% of advertising graduates from online schools around the US in 2011. This represents 6,389 of the 172,332 graduates from across the country. Between 2006 and 2011, the number of advertising graduates from the least expensive online schools has increased by 2,080 graduates per year, while the percentage of graduates from these schools has also increased.
Yearly tuition in the range of $4,528 to $5,948 is charged by other somewhat more costly online advertising colleges and universities. Of the 12 online colleges and universities offering advertising programs in the nation, 3 charge tuition in this range.
Approximately 27.1%, or 46,718 of the nation’s advertising graduates earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. In 2006, which was a short 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges and universities was only 22,725 students.
While the shutdown has had little direct effect on students and others in academia, the result of this week’s Congressional… Continue Reading
In several studies released over the last couple months, experts have linked overborrowing of student loans with a lack financial… Continue Reading
A scholarship is a good thing, right? You are able to spend more time concentrating on your college studies and… Continue Reading