Cheap Online Information Technology Bachelors Degree Colleges
Schools around the country with online bachelors degree in information technology programs have an average tuition of $14,169 per year. In recent years, the average tuition has increased by 27.2%. The average tuition annually was $11,135 at these online colleges in 2007.
The range of tuition at colleges offering online information technology programs at the bachelors level from least to most affordable is shown in the following chart:
|Tuition Level||Number of Schools|
A yearly tuition of over $18,318 is charged by the costliest online bachelors degree in information technology colleges and universities. On the other end of the spectrum, tuition at the cheapest schools is in the range of $2,820 to $7,560 annually. The lowest cost accredited online information technology bachelors degree schools are located in Florida, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, and Utah.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Networking and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Technology - Game Design and Development
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Network Administration
- Bachelor in Information Technology - Networking and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology General Information Technology Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Network Administration Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Network Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Information Technology - Network Management/Microsoft
In 2011, an estimated 37% of information technology graduates with bachelors degrees from online colleges across the country earned credentials from these cheap programs. This represents 178,037 of the 477,684 graduates from around the US. From 2006 to 2011, the percentage of information technology graduates with bachelors degrees from the most inexpensive online colleges has increased. Also, the number of graduates has increased by 3,887 graduates per annum.
Yearly tuition in the range of $9,600 to $11,940 is charged by other somewhat more costly online information technology bachelors degree schools. Tuition in this range is charged by 14 of the 74 online colleges that have bachelors degrees in information technology programs in the country.
Approximately 69,873 students earned their degrees from these low tuition online programs in 2011. This is 15% of the nation's information technology bachelors level graduates. In 2006, which was only 5 years earlier, the number of graduates from these colleges was only 66,852 students. This is a 5% increase in the number of students graduating from these cheap online schools.