If you found us through MSN Money’s Smart Spending blog, welcome to Frugal Dad! I hope you will take a moment to look through our archives, and even consider a free subscription to receive our latest articles delivered via RSS feed, or directly to your email inbox.
Here are just a few of my most popular posts on money:
- The Difference in Being Frugal, and Being Cheap
- How to Teach Compound Interest to Kids
- Buying a New Car to Save on Gas Mileage
- 20 Money-Saving Tips for the Grocery Store
- Planning a Frugal Family Fun Night
- How to Implement an Envelope Budgeting System
- The One Hundred Fifty Dollar Coin Wallet
If you are already a Frugal Dad subscriber, please visit Karen Datko’s article, I Work Hard So I Deserve It: Rants of the Perpetual Poor. My thanks to Karen for including Frugal Dad. Please take a moment to say hello in the comments section and let me know what you thought of the article.